Kogi State University (KSU) IJMB Admission Form 2018/2019
KSU IJMB Admission Form 2018/2019 – KSU IJMB Form – Kogi State University (KSU), Anyigba, has commenced the sale of forms for its Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB) programme for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Kogi State University (KSU) IJMB Admission Form 2018/2019.
Kindly Note that registration for IJMB have been extended till 31st Dec. 2018.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Kogi State University (KSU), Anyigba, Centre for Pre-Degree and Diploma Studies, Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB) programme for the 2018/2019 academic session.
KSU IJMB Courses & Subject Combinations.
|Arts||History/Literature/Christian Religious Studies/Islamic Studies (HLCIS)
Economics/History/Literature in English (EHL)
Government/Islamic Studies/Arabic Language (GISA)
|Social Sciences||Government/Economics/Mathematics (GEM)
Government/Literature in English/Christian Religious Studies/ Islamic Studies (GLCIS).
KSU IJMB Admission Requirements.
- Candidates should possess credits in at least five relevant subjects in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination WAEC/NECO/GCE/NABTEB at not more than two sittings.
How to Apply for KSU IJMB Admission.
- To register online login to the University’s portal, http://www.kogistateuniversity.edu.ng/cpds and click on “Apply Now” on the Side Menu
- Login to your profile if already registered, or create a profile using the registration.
- Upon successful login, you will be required to make Payment of N10,000.00 (ten thousand naira only) being the for Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB) Application Fee
- Complete the required form as applicable and proceed to the payment confirmation page
- On the payment confirmation page is your transaction details including transaction reference, amount to pay for Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB) application.
- Click on the “Remita proceed button” for redirection to Remita, where you can pay using any of the available channels including debit or credit cards, internet banking, mobile wallet, bank branch, Remita website etc.
- After successful online payment, the user is redirected back to the portal and can proceed with the service.
- If an alternative channel was used (bank branch, internet banking), you are required to log back into the portal and proceed to obtain service.
- If you are unable to access the required service, log complain with the school admin, who would verify the payment on the admin dashboard for that particular transaction. Complains will only be entertained via email@example.com
- If the response is successful, navigate back to print registration Slip.
|DATE OF EXAMINATION (2018)||EXAMINATION TYPE||TIME|
|Wednesday 17th October||Start IJMB Registration|
|Monday 31st December||End IJMB Registration|
|Monday 7th January, 2019||Start IJMB SCREENING||9AM – 3PM|
|Friday 11th January, 2019||End IJMB SCREENING||9AM – 3PM|