(IJMBE) programmes admission application forms for the 2018/2019
academic session are now on sale. UMYU Pre-Degree and IJMB admission for
is now available for purchase online.
School of Pre-Degree and Remedial Studies, invites applications from
suitably qualified candidates for admission into any of the following
- IJMB .
- ELIP (English Language Immersion Programme).
UMYU Pre-Degree, Remedial & IJMB Admission Forms Eligibility.
applying for Pre-Degree Programme must possess at least five (5) O’
Level Credits, three (3) of which must be from Basic Science Subjects
and two (2) in English Language and Mathematics, at not more than two
(2) sittings. The Candidates must also register for the Unified Tertiary
Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtain the minimum pass mark
approved by the University.
- Candidates applying for IJMB
Programme must possess at least five (5) O’ Level Credits, three (3) of
which must be from Basic Science Subjects and two (2) in English
Language and Mathematics, at not more than two (2) sittings.
Available IJMB subject combinations are:
- Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
- Biology, Physics and Mathematics.
- Biology, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics. NB: IJMB candidates are advised to register with JAMB for Direct Entry (DE) Admissions.
- English language immersion programme (ELIP).
This is an English Language Programme for French Speaking, Arabic Speaking and other
Non – English Speaking Candidates preparatory to admission into the University.
Candidates applying for this programme must possess relevant certificate acceptable to the University.
The Duration of the Programme is 8 months (two – 2 semesters).