candidates for admissions into the College of Basic Studies, Kaduna
State University (KASU) for the 2018/2019 academic session.
KASU Basic Studies Programmes.
- Basic Science (English, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Economics and Geography
- Basic Humanities (English, Mathematics, Arabic, Economics, French, Geography, Government and Literature)
Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Accounting, Business
Management, Economics, Geography, Government, Literature and Sociology)
- Remedial Science (English, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Economics and Geography)
- Remedial Humanities (English, Mathematics, Economics, Geography, Government and Literature)
KASU Basic Studies Admission Form Requirements.
- Candidates must possess 5 O’Level Credit Passes including English and Mathematics, obtained in not more than 2 sittings.
- Candidates must possess at least 3 O’Level Credit Passes
How to Apply KASU Basic Studies Form 2018/2019 for Basic, IJMB & Remedial Admission Exercise.
- Begin your application by creating a Profile; check your e-mail for your Username and Password;
- Continue your registration by login with your Profile details;
- Fill the application form.
- The University will not enter into correspondence with any candidate on its decision.
offered provisional admission will be required to produce the originals
of their credentials at the point of registration.
- Candidates are required to pay the sum of Five Thousand Naira (N5,000.00)
as Processing Fee at any Commercial Bank on the *PayDirect* platform.
Use “CBS Processing Fee (Kaduna State University)” as the beneficiary
account name on the bank teller. Ensure you are issued with a payment
receipt in the bank.
copies of completed application forms should be returned to the office
of the Administrative Secretary, College of Basic Studies, Kaduna State
University, Kaduna, not later than Friday, 31st August, 2018.