UNIABUJA Teaching Hospital Admission Requirements.
Intensive Care Nursing School, University of Abuja Teaching Hospital,
Gwagwalada, Abuja, FCT, he/she must:
- Be a registered Nurse with current practicing license of Nursing &Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
- Possess 5 credits pass in the following relevant subjects: English
Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry from a
conventional secondary school in not more than two (2) sittings (WAEC
& NECO are acceptable).
- Have 5 credit passes in English, one of the three major science
subjects (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) and any other three (3)
subjects if Basic Nursing Qualification was on or before 2006
How to Apply UNIABUJA Teaching Hospital Admission Form 2018/2019.
- Go to www.remita.net.
- Click on PAY GOVERNMENT AGENCY.
- Name of MDA is U.A.T.H. Name of service is IGR (Internally Generated Revenue).
- Input Applicant’s full name, email and phone number.
- Confirm transaction and proceed to payment.
- Copy the RRR number that will be displayed, take to any commercial bank and pay for the form.
- Scan the remita receipt / print out from the bank and bank teller together. Proceed to www.uath.gov.ng to fill the application form.
(Closing date for the purchase of the form is on the morning of the examination date).
- 1. Scan recent passport photograph, and the bank teller/receipt used for payment
- 2. Go to www.uath.gov.ng, scroll down the page and click APPLY FOR ADMISSION
- 3. Read the instructions carefully, scroll down the page and Click on CLICK HERE TO VIEW APPLICATION FORM to apply
- 4. Fill the Application Form online and submit
- 5. Check your email address for the PDF of the form submission
- 6. Print out the duly filled Application Form.
- 7. Come along with printed application form and the bank teller with the
remita receipt used for payment on the entrance examination day.
- 8. For enquiries, please contact us on 08056206826, 08055475957 and
08065130539 or by email – firstname.lastname@example.org OR
Don’t contact anybody except these numbers displayed here.
THE UNIABUJA TEACHING HOSPITAL, GWAGWALADA ADMISSION ENTRANCE EXAMINATION AND INTERVIEW ARE AS FOLLOWS:
Date: Thursday / 3RD May, 2018 – Written examination
Friday / 4TH May, 2018 – Oral examination
Venue: THE SCHOOL COMPLEX AUDITORIUM
Time: 9:00am Each Day
practicing license, original and photocopies of their credentials and
writing materials on the entrance examination days.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it via the comment section. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time, kindly provide us your email Address in the subscription box below.