The general public is hereby informed that application forms for admission into the degree Programme of Ibrahim Imo State University is now available on-line for the 2018/2019 academic session.
IMPORTANT! Currently, IMSU Post UTME Form 2018 is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
IMSU Post-UTME Eligibility.
Candidates who chose IMSU in the 2018 Universities Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 180 or above for screening.
Imo State University requires all candidates applying for admission into any of its courses to possess five credit “O” level passes.
How to Apply for IMSU Post-UTME.
- Visit the University website: imsu.edu.ng.
- Click on prospective students.
- Click on “click to Apply” under 2017/2018 Academic Screening Application.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number.
- Click on submit button to generate payment invoice.
- Proceed to any of the banks for your payment on e-tranzact platform with the generated payment invoice number (The banks are; Zenith Bank, IMSU Microfinance Bank, First Bank, Imo State Micro Finance Bank, FCMB, UBA).
- Return to the application page and enter your JAMB Registration Number again.
- Enter your e-tranzact confirmation order pin obtained from the bank
- Proceed with the completion of the Form.
- Correctly enter your OLevel results.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- Await announcement from the University.
Eligible Candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of Two thousand naira (N2,000) only.
- You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for future communications.
- Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his screening application online would automatically loose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
- Any candidate who supplied false information will be disqualified.
- Early commencement of registration is advised to avoid web congestion in the dying hours.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it via the comment section. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about IMSU 2018/19 Post-UTME Form, kindly provide us your email Address in the subscription box below.