About the AAUA Institute of Part-Time Programmes.
Institute of Part-Time Programmes (IPTP) of Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, Ondo State, Nigeria. The Institute of Part-Time Programmes, which is as old as the University, was established to provide educational opportunities for individuals who, due to occupational, professional, and logistic demands, may not be able to acquire academic competencies using the platforms provided through the full-time programmes.
The Institute, therefore, provides individuals with the opportunities to pursue academic, professional, and economic goals simultaneously. This explains why the courses are taught on weekends and the programmes have a slightly longer duration compared with the in full-time programmes. Aside the differences in the duration of programmes and lecture periods between the part-time and full-time students, part-time students enjoy the same benefits and privileges as enjoyed by full-time students.
AAUA Institute of Part-time Programmes.
How to Apply AAUA Institute of Part-time Programme Admission Form 2017/2018.
AAUA Institute of Part-time Programme Admission Application Guide.
- Visit AAUA IPTP admission portal to Create an account
- Make payment. Procedure to make payment is as follows:
- Login to your account.
- Go to Payment Method
- Click on generate invoice (RRR Number).
- Take the invoice generated to the bank and make payment with the RRR Number on REMITA PLATFORM ONLY
- After payment @ the bank and obtained a payment receipt from the teller, Login to your account to confirm the payment, after then you be allowed to fill the application form
- After successful login and payment, please fill the form accordingly, upload your recent passport photograph and click on the buttons appropriately
- Ensure to print your acknowledgment and await SMS for your admission information on phone soon.
- MAKE SURE YOU LOGOUT FROM YOUR APPLICATION WHEN YOU ARE DONE.
Please Note: NO APPLICANT SHOULD COME TO AKUGBA FOR SUBMISSION OF HARD COPY/PHYSICAL FORM. ONCE YOU SUBMIT ONLINE , ITS DONE. BE WARNED.