The general public is hereby informed that application forms for admission into the degree Programme of Adekunle Ajasin University is now available on-line for the 2018/2019 academic session.
IMPORTANT! Currently, AAUA Post UTME Form 2018 is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
AAUA Post-UTME Eligibility.
- Candidates who chose AAUA in the 2018 Universities Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 200 or above for screening.
- Adekunle Ajasin University requires all candidates applying for admission into any of its courses to possess five credit “O” level passes.
- Candidates that did not choose AAUA as their first choice but are interested to study in the University.
Note: Candidates, who did not make Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, Ondo State, their choice of University initially but are now willing to choose AAUA will have to make the necessary change of Institution.
AAUA Post-UTME Payment & Registration Procedure.
All eligible candidates are to visit the University website www.putme.aaua.edu.ng to register for the test after the payment of N2, 000.00 assessment fee, and N3, 500.00 administrative, handling, and bank charges at any branch of the banks listed below via etranzact/ interswitch/ Bankit:
- First Bank
- Heritage Bank
- Keystone Bank
- Wema Bank
- Skye Bank
- Access Bank
- Zenith Bank
- Eco Bank
- Stanbic IBT.
Candidates are requested to collect bank-generated receipts at the point of payment, which will contain receipt number and confirmation code (PAY OUTLET ONLY) for the on-line registration.
How to Apply for AAUA Post UTME/DE Online.
- Candidates should log on to the University portal www.putme.aaua.edu.ng and click on POST UTME TEST
- Candidates are to Create Account and Login with VALID JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER.
- Candidates are to click on
- MAKE APPLICATION FORM PAYMENT for BANKIT payment; or CONFIRM PAYMENT for PAY OUTLET (Payment must have been made to Cashier at any of the listed banks)
- For (iii) (b), Candidates are to obtain a print-out containing the confirmation order number from the Bank upon payment of the fees.
- After successful payment, candidates are to complete Biodata Form online and print out Post UTME Test Slip.
General Instructions to all Candidates:
- Candidates are advised to correctly upload their O’ Level results and current passport photographs on the portal. A maximum of two (2) sittings is allowed in the case of O’ Level requirements.
- AAUA accepts WAEC, NECO and NABTEB O’ Level results.
- It is compulsory for all candidates to participate in the Post UTME Test to be considered for admission.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it via the comment section. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about AAUA 2018/19 Post-UTME Form, kindly provide us your email Address in the subscription box below.