BASUG Matriculation/Convocation Academic Gown Collection Procedure.
They are to collect their Academic Gowns as well as the Oath Form on presentation of a copy of the electronic teller for the payment for the Academic Gown hire as follows:-
- Faculty of Arts & Education – Central Stores, Gadau Campus
- Faculty of Basic Health Science – Students’ Affairs Office
- Faculty of Science – Bursary Department, Gadau Campus
- Faculty of Law – Office of the Faculty Officer
- Faculty of Social & Mgt Sciences – Bursary Department, Bauchi Campus
Academic gowns and oath forms are to be collected latest by 4.00pm on Tuesday 27th February and 6th of March 2018 respectively.
Note: It is mandatory for all Fresh students to participate in the exercise.
All students are directed to return the academic gowns to their point of collection latest by Monday 5th March and 12th March 2018.
Loss of the academic gown attracts a penalty of N10,000.00 (Ten thousand Naira) while late return attracts a penalty of N500.00 (Five hundred Naira) per day.