Life Insurance: Get life insurance coverage with AIG in the USA.
AIG simplifying its structure so that they work more closely with clients, provide greater transparency, and deliver value faster and more efficiently. AIG is becoming leaner, more focused, and more profitable. We recognize the constant need for change, and we’re up to the challenge.
The world is changing faster than ever. What was true yesterday may not be true tomorrow. But with AIG’s risk expertise, you’ll be more prepared, with less fear for the future. We’re ready to help you seize new opportunities.
AIG’s life insurance brand is American General Life Insurance Company (AGLA). AGLA is the right choice for many because the company is the “jack of all trades” in the insurance industry. This is demonstrated by the Company’s flexible (i.e. loose) underwriting, competitive pricing which is usually well below the industry average, and they have exceptional customer service.
The following strengths help AIG rank as one of the top companies.
- Great carrier for higher risk applicants, such as those looking for diabetic life insurance.
- You can tailor your term to a specific length from 15-30 years, such as 16, 17, 18, 19, etc.
- Excellent living benefit riders, including an accelerated death benefit rider free of charge.
- An ADB rider works like this: If you are diagnosed terminally ill, you can receive a portion of your death benefit while you are still alive, which can be used to help pay bills, hospice, or whatever else you need it for.
- AIG offers some of the lowest rates on Guaranteed Universal Life insurance (GUL) to age 121. This is a fixed premium policy that becomes fully vested at age 121. If you die before age 121 it pays out the full face amount. If you live beyond age 121 then you can cash the policy in for the full face amount. This is a great option for business succession planning such as funding a buy-sell agreement with life insurance.
- You can also add a child life insurance rider to your policy which covers all your kids at one set premium rate.
AIG value curiosity and adaptability, and they apply these qualities together to help their clients achieve more as our world evolves.