FUTA 2018 Jobs: Head Teacher Vacancy, Staff Primary School.
Application Qualification Requirements:
- A good First Degree in Education (8- Ed/B.AEd/B.Sc Ed) from a recognized
University plus at least 18 years relevant post-qualification
- The candidate must be conversant with emerging trends in the management of Staff Schools within the Nigerian university system.
- He/she must be computer literate as well as possess demonstrable
disposition for academic excellence, quality leadership and teamwork.
The candidate should not be older than 60 years of age by 1st April, 2018.
CONTISS 14 (N1, 831,708.00 — N2, 392,572.00)
How To Apply
Interested candidates are required to submit twenty five (25) copies of
their Curriculum Vitae, Certificates and other relevant credentials
which should contain among other things:
1. Name in full (Surname first in capital letters)
2. Place and Date of Birth
3. State of Origin
5. Permanent Home Address
6. Present Postal Address
7. GSM Numbers/E-mail Address
8. Marital Status
9. Number and Ages of Children (if any)
10. Post Applied for
11. Educational Institutions attended with Dates and Qualification
obtained including Membership/Fellowship of relevant professional
12. Work Experience including full details of former and present posts with dates
13. List of Publications (if any)
14. Other Relevant activities outside current employment
15. Major professional achievements, contributions including awards received (if any)
16. In addition, interested applicants are required to submit a
statement of their Vision for FUTA Staff Primary School in line with the
overall vision of the University for the next five (5) years.
17. Names and Addresses of Three (3) Referees.
The nominated Referees should be requested to forward their Reference
reports on them under separate and confidential cover direct to:
The Registrar Federal University of Technology P.M.B. 704, Akure, Ondo State .
All applications should be forwarded to the above address, and should
reach the University not later than six (6) weeks from the date of this
Mr. R.A. Arifalo