Excellence Master Fellowships International Students At University Of Geneva 2018.
This Fellowship program is created to support outstanding and highly motivated candidates who intend to pursue a Master of Science in any of the disciplines covered by the Faculty.
Application Deadline: 15th March 2018 (for Masters starting September 17, 2018).
Eligible Countries: International
Eligible Field Of Study: Course under the Faculty of Science
Value of Scholarship: CHF 10’000 to CHF 15’000/year (no teaching duties)
- Applicants must have completed their Undergraduate studies with excellent results
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must have applied or applying to University of Geneva
Application Process: The application (in English or French) consists of:
- Application Form (60 Kb, doc)
- A Curriculum Vitae including the transcript of exams passed during the bachelor education, with grades.
- A two-page essay in which the applicant describes his/her specific scientific interests, specifies the Master’s program at the Faculty of Science he/her would like to pursue, and motivates the intention to pursue a Master of Science programme at the University of Geneva.
- If possible, Letters of references from two professors (preferably sent by them directly to the e-mail address indicated below). They should specifically attest if the candidate fulfills the conditions of the Excellence Fellowship Program (see above).
- Any other pertinent information like results of GRE (General requirement examination), of TOEFL or other language test.
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information