- 1 SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING (SE)
- 2 SCHOOL OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY (SST)
- 3 SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES (SES)
- 4 SCHOOL OF ADMINISTRATION & BUSINESS STUDIES (SABS)
- 5 SCHOOL OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION (STE)
- 6 Candidates Eligible for the Plateau State Polytechnic Post UTME
- 7 How To Apply Plateau State Polytechnic Post UTM
- 8 ADMISSION SCREENING EXERCISE NOTICE
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING (SE)
ND Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mineral and Petroleum Resources Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Electronic Engineering, Agric-Bio Engineering and Metallurgy/Foundry Engineering.
SCHOOL OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY (SST)
ND Science Laboratory Technology, Maths and Statistics, Computer Science, Leisure & Tourism and Hospitality Management.
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES (SES)
ND Urban & Regional Planning, Estate Management & Valuation, Quantity Surveying and Building Technology
SCHOOL OF ADMINISTRATION & BUSINESS STUDIES (SABS)
ND Accountancy, Business Admin. & Management, Public Administration, Office Technology & Management, Banking & Finance and Social Development.
SCHOOL OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION (STE)
NCE Mechanical Technology, Electrical Electronic Technology, General Studies Technical and Education Technical.
Candidates Eligible for the Plateau State Polytechnic Post UTME
How To Apply Plateau State Polytechnic Post UTM
- Candidate must ensure they pay the post UTME Screening fee by generating RRR (invoice) of two (N2,000.00) naira only through the Polytechnic portal using www.plapoly.edu.ng AND NOT directly using the Remitta link.
- Then they will proceed to pay at any Commercial Bank and then confirm payment online by printing online receipts.
- Then proceed to Bursary Department for confirmation and issuance of Polytechnic receipt.