The portal for registration opens on Wednesday, 30th August and closes on Wednesday, 20th September, 2017. However, those who did not initially chose EBSU for admission are eligible to apply.
|CANDIDATES’ FACULTY/DEPT/ COURSES OF CHOICE||POST UTMESCREENING VENUE(LOCATION)|
|LAW||FACULTY OF EDUCATION, ISHIEKE ANNEX (CAMPUS)|
|MANAGEMENT SCIENCES * PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION * ACCOUNTANCY * BANKING & FINANCE * BUSINESS MANAGEMENT * MARKETING|
|EDUCATION/ARTS * ARTS & SOC. SCI. EDU. (ECO, SOC STD, ENG, REL,) * EDUCATIONAL FDNS (ADMIN & PLANNING, G & C) * BUS. EDUCATION|
|SOCIAL SCIENCES & HUMANITIES
* ECONOMIC * PSYCHOLOGY * SOCIOLOGY & ANTHROP. * HISTORY &
INT’L RELNS. * POLITICAL SCIENCE * LANGUAGES & LINGUISTICS * MASS
COMMUNICATION * PHILOSOPHY & RELIGION * ENGLISH LANG & LIT
|COLLEGE OF HEALTH SCIENCES (PRESCO CAMPUS)|
|FACULTY OF SCIENCES * BIOCHEMISTRY * INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY * INDUSTRIAL PHYSICS * INDUSTRIAL MATHS/ APPLIED STATISTICS * COMPUTER SCIENCE||EBSU STAFFSCHOOLS, CAS ANNEX (CAMPUS)|
|AGRIC & NAT. RES. MGT.
* AGRIC ECONS MGT & EXT. * CROP PRODUCTION & LANDSCAPE
MANAGEMENT * SOIL SCI. & ENV. MGT. * FOOD SCI. & TECH. *
FISHERIES & AQUACULTURE * ANIMAL SCIENCE
TECH & VOC. EDU.(AGRIC, ELECT EDU, MECH.EDU, HOME ECON.EDU) *
SCI. EDU. (CSC, BIO, MATHS, CHEM, INTG. SCI. EDU.) * HUMAN KINETICS
& HEALTH EDUCATION
|HEALTH SCIENCES & TECH. * MEDICAL LABORATORY SCI. * NURSING SCIENCE||FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE & NATURALRESOURCESMANAGEMENT, CAS ANNEX (CAMPUS)|
|BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES * ANATOMY * MEDICINE & SURGERY||FACULTY OF LAW & PRE-DEGREESCHOOL, CAS ANNEX (CAMPUS)|
METHOD OF REGISTRATION
- Visit the University website www.ebsu-edu.net
- Click on the link “EBSU PORTAL”
- Click on Online application
- Click on 2017/2018 admission screening application
- Type in your: (i) Jamb registration number and (ii) Functional Phone number
- Generate payment invoice containing your details
- Proceed to the bank to make payment through e-tranzact and obtain your e- tranzact Pin number from the bank
- Return to the portal (CLICK HERE) with your confirmation order pin obtained from bank.
- Proceed to complete the form online
- Correctly enter your O’level results
- Confirm your entries
- Submit your application
- Print out your acknowledgement slip
For more information, visit www.ebsu.edu.net and click on POST UTME Guide. Candidates should come to the POST-UTME Centre with the following:
- Two clear copies (with clear picture) of their ACKNOWLEDGMENT SLIP
- Original and photocopies of UTME result notification Slip and O’Level results to be submitted during the POST-UTME Test.
- Confirmation Order (Pin) Number used for registration (With the Bank Teller)
- Payment after Wednesday, 20th September, 2017 shall be of no
- All due payments without due online registration shall not qualify any candidate for the POST-UTME.
- Blurred scanned passport photograph will disqualify and Only candidates whose WAEC/NECO etc results are successfully verified may be considered for admission into Ebonyi State
BANKS FOR PAYMENT
Each candidate is to pay a POST-UTME processing fee of N2,000.00 into any of the designated banks as below:
|S/N||BANKS||KINDLY GENERATE INVOICEONLINE FROM THE UNIVERSITYPORTAL AS INDICATED IN NO 5ABOVE BEFORE PROCEEDINGTO THE BANKS FOR PAYMENTS|
|1||Diamond Bank Plc|
|2||First Bank Plc|
|3||EBSU Microfinance Bank|
OTHER PIECES OF INFORMATION
Visit EBSU website www.ebsu-edu.net for your POST-UTME result.
DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES
- Direct entry candidates who chose EBSU and possess a minimum of OND/ND upper credit are also to participate in this online POST-UTME REGISTRATION for the purpose of verification of their O/Level results only.
- All payment into Banks shall close on Wednesday, 20th September, 2017 while our website for online registration shall be shutdown at 12 Midnight on Wednesday, 20th September, 2017. HELP DESK: Send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com Phone: 08134762443, 08067664449, 08067471321, 08055857555, 09026539643, 07033865888, 08035649390, 08139833300, 08158856785.
METHOD OF CHECKING ADMISSION STATUS
- Visit the school official website – www.ebsu-edu.net
- Click on check admission status (Regular)
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Click Submit