This is to guide all applicants interested in the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE) 2017 recruitment exercise.
Below are the criteria for application process.
National Board for Technical Education (NBTE) 2017 Recruitment Requirements
- Candidates must be able to undertake network/system administration tasks
- Applicant must hold an MSc in relevant discipline with LLM 3-12years
cognate working experience. Membership of professional body is
- Candidates must hold a HND in Computer Engineering or related discipline with 3 years cognate technical working experience
- Should have knowledge of open source OS and Applications Membership of relevant professional body is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should visit this link http://portal-nbte.org/vacancy-checker.php
- Multiple Applications will lead to disqualification.
- Applications are to be filled and submitted online ONLY.
- Applications will be treated in line with Federal Character Principles.
- Applicants with experience from TVET institutions are strongly advised to apply.
- All applicants must be computer literate.
- Previous working experience will be an added advantage (for all M.Sc level)
- All applicants for positions of officers II and above must have the NYSC discharge certificate.
- The deadline for submission of all applications is six (6) weeks from 17th November, 2016.
We will notify you whenever the recruitment exercise begins.