- First CHECK ADMISSION STATUS and pay N400 to designated banks.
- You’re to pay an non-refundable acceptance fee of N22000 to Benue State University at only designated banks.
- Then the following scanned documents will be requested for upload
- Original JAMB result slip with passport
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
- Original Academic qualifications
- State of Origin Certificate
Banks to pay:
- Fidelity Bank Plc.
Zenith Bank Plc.
ECO Bank Plc.
Guaranty Trust Bank Plc.
Sterling Bank Plc.
Diamond Bank Plc.
Access Bank Plc.
First Bank of Nigeria Plc.
United Bank for Africa Plc.
Unity Bank Plc.
Union Bank of Nigeria Plc.
Skye Bank Plc.
Keystone Bank Plc.
Mainstream Bank Plc.
Stanbic Bank Plc.
- After upload, print Admission Letter on BSUM portal. Complete all forms online then print and sign where necessary.
- Proceed to pay the approved tuition fees using the e-payment platform or at the designated banks. This also applies to all successful Preliminary French, Science and Vocation and Technology Education candidates who have been placed in various degree programmes.
- Visit Academic Office for verification and documentation; Proceed to Student Affairs Division for documentation; to the University Library for documentation; to the University Clinic for documentation; Security Department for documentation then,
- After every documentations, congratulations you’re done with the process.